GALAXY DIVER II
Welcome aboard the Galaxy Diver II
This exclusive Yacht, will take you to the most incredible diving sites in the Galapagos Islands and will allow you to discover its hidden underwater galaxy, offering a unique experience for diving lovers.
Explore the great variety of underwater life in this marine reserve with our experienced staff and cutting-edge dive equipment. Live a world-class diving experience surrounded by sharks, whales, manta rays, rays, turtles, penguins, iguanas, sea lions and much more, all in one place.
The charming lounge and restaurant are the perfect setting to enjoy a delicious, freshly prepared meal. The Shaded deck is ideal for relaxing between dives or kicking back in the evening.
Located on the main deck at the back of the boat, for your entertainment on board, the lounge has a TV, DVD player, small library and toy library. The windows give a beautiful light and a very appreciable view of the sea.
Located on the main deck, next to the lounge is the bar, where you can enjoy different options of cocktails, national and international drinks, and local exotic juices.
Located on the main deck, where you can enjoy delicious and varied cuisine of national and international dishes, served as a menu and buffet. The options for vegetarians, vegans, gluten intolerant or others are to be informed before booking. It also has a purified water station and hot drinks available 24 hours a day.
Our platform offers the perfect jumping-off point for exploring the stunning marine life below. Equipped with all the necessary safety gear and led by experienced guides, you´ll have the opportunity to explore the depths like never before.
DIVING ITINERARY CAPACITY
Scuba diving is a type of underwater activity in which divers wear breathing equipment that is completely independent of the surface air supply. In addition, it is important to be well informed on this matter. Below you will find important information for your fellow divers so they can have a great experience.
The use of proper equipment is crucial when diving. You can ask us about the prices of the Diving Equipment.
This form must be completed prior your trip and provide it to your agency.
Water temperatures fluctuate through the year as is very important to keep track of this information
You can ask for any questions about diving in the enchanted islands. Undoubtedly one of the bad high points of world diving.
The social areas have ample spaces to spend time and relax, whether enjoying a glass of good wine.
- Airport assistance on the cruise departure dates
- Transportation and fuel surcharge in the Marine Reserve of Galapagos
- Accommodation in single, double, or triple cabins according to your booking
- 2 Bilingual Dive Masters
- Personalized crew service
- All meals during the cruise, from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- One snack after each activity (except the last day)
- Welcome cocktail
- Unlimited purified water, coffee, and tea
- All visits, excursions & activities according to the itinerary
- Transportation Airport-Channel/ Channel-Airport (Lobitos Bus)
- Docks use and ferries.
- Shampoo, hair conditioner, and soap for daily use
- Beach towels
- Weights & Belts
- 12L aluminium Tank
- Nitrox use
- Surfer Marker Buoy
- Nautilus Lifeline
- International flights to/from Ecuador
- Galapagos Islands airfare from/to the mainland (Quito or Guayaquil)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 per person)
- Transit Control Card ($20 per person)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended)
- Dive Equipment (wetsuit, BCD, regulator, fins and booties)
- Diving insurance (DAN recommended)
- Insurance for equipment
- Optionals (hood, gloves, reef hooks)
- Nitrox course