TIP TOP IV
The Tip Top IV is the youngest boat in the Tip Top fleet and is also the most luxurious. She has been touring the Galapagos since 2006 now and does so following two different itineraries; one of the north and west islands, and one of the south and central islands. The yacht has the capacity to accommodate 16 passengers, in addition to its 8 members of crew, including a Naturalist guide. As well as the stylish cabins, with either twin or double beds, there are several social areas in which passengers can relax - the lounge and bar, dining room, and the sun and shade deck.If you're looking for a comfortable and luxurious, yet affordable cruise of the Galapagos, look no further than the Tip Top IV.
TECHNICAL AND SAFETY FEATURES
(2) 24 mile range Furuno Navnet Radar/Chart Plotter
(2) Furuno-FCV620 Eco sounder, GPS, Furuno NX300 Navtex, Furuno SC-Satellite Fluxgate compass, Furuno HF-MF/DSC Radio
(2) VHF/DSC Standard radios, ACR Epirb, Sart
(2) ACR VHF bi directional rescue radios, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, hydraulic helm, barometer, clock, thermometer, helm indicator, searchlight, horn, fire & smoke detector system
(2) You Lung inflatable life rafts for 25 passengers each one
(50) life jackets
Twin 19 feet Nautica Inflatable boats with 25 HP four stroke outboard motors for 16 passengers each one.
All safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.
Twin DEUTZ BF8M 1015 MC 442 HP engines. Twin 55 KW CUMMINS ONAN 6BS.9-D (M) electric generators (M). Village Marine Tec Oil / Water Separator, Tidal Wave HMX HEADHUNTER Marine Sanitation Device sewage treatment system (MSD)TW. Westphalia Separator Mineral oil Systems. WMSQ-2500 Reverse Osmosis desalination system.
Length: 125 feet
Beam: 25 feet
Draft: 6 feet
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Capacity: 16 passengers
Cabins:16 passengers accommodated in 10 cabins.
Each cabin has:Private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin and vanity)
Locker and drawers, Safety box Air conditioned
Lower Deck: 6 cabins with two single lower berths (cabins: 1 to 6)
Upper Deck: 4 cabins with two single lower berths (cabins: 7 to 10)
Upon request, all the cabins can be used as king size berths (01 double bed).
The social areas have ample spaces to spend time and relax, whether enjoying a glass of good wine.
- All meals during the cruise
- Transfers on the islands on the days of operation
- Visits and excursions accordung to the itinerary
- English speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment