TIP TOP II
Our passengers will have different visits to the islands according to the established itinerary with a bilingual naturalist guide. The naturalist guides on board are trained for the excursions and certified by the Galapagos National Park. Our passengers can discover the unique Galapagos marine life while snorkeling, panga raiding or kayaking in a friendly and familiar atmosphere. Our guests can read books about the Galapagos Islands, enjoy the selected movies or have fun with the games on board.
Our eight experienced crew members will provide a personalized service to each guest. Our chef will combine Ecuadorian and International cuisine to create delicius dishes. We will always have complementary: purified water, coffee or herbal teas that can be consumed free of charge.
TECHNICAL AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Length: 104 feet
- Beam: 40 feet
- Draft: 5 feet
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Mechanic Equipmment:
- Twin Detroit Diesel MTU 350 HP main engines. Twin 60 KW John Deere/Marathon (M) electric generators. Water Separator, Raritan Marine Sanitation Device sewage treatment system. Westfalia Separator Mineral oil Systems. WMSQ-2500 Reverse Osmosis desalination system.
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Cabins: 16 passengers accommodated in 10 cabins:
- Each cabin has: Private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin and vanity)
- Locker and drawers
- Hair dryer
- Safety box
- Air conditioned
- Guest Accommodation: Main Deck: (2) cabins with one single lower berths – Cabins 1 & 2
- Main Deck: (4) cabins with two single lower berths – Cabins 3 to 6
- Upper Deck: (2) cabins with two single lower beds – Cabins 7 & 8
- Upper Deck: (2) Cabins with one king size berth – Cabins 9 & 10
- Social Areas :
- Sun deck
- Dinning room
- Comfortable Lounge
- Crew: 8 members
(2) 24 mile range Furuno Navnet Radar/Chart Plotter
(2) Furuno-FCV620 Eco sounder, GPS, Furuno NX300 Navtex, Furuno SC-Satellite Fluxgate compass, Icom M802 HF-MF/DSC Radio
(2) Icom M506 VHF/DSC radios, ACR Epirb, ACR Sart
(2) ACR VHF bi directional rescue radios, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, hydraulic helm, barometer, clock, thermometer, helm indicator, searchlight, horn, fire & smoke detector system
(2) Viking inflatable life rafts for 25 passengers each one
(30) life jackets
Twin 17 feet Caribe Nautica Inflatable boats with 25 HP four stroke outboard motors for 12 passengers each one
All safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.
The social areas have ample spaces to spend time and relax, whether enjoying a glass of good wine.
- All meals during the cruise
- Transfers on the islands on the days of operation
- Visits and excursions accordung to the itinerary
- English speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment