Built with the highest standards for comfort, travelling and that covers all the demanding safety measures to operate in the Galapagos Islands. Been a first-class cruise, you can expect the outmost level of service. It complies with all the standards set by the Galapagos National Park to best protect the environment and the islands.
TECHNICAL AND SAFETY FEATURES
Bear in mind that our due to our Yacht’s security policy, only passengers over 15 years old are suitable on board during any of our cruises in the Galapagos Islands; this policy must be complied with all departures with Yacht Grand Daphne unless you are chartering the entire yacht for a group’s cruise.
The social areas have ample spaces to spend time and relax, whether enjoying a glass of good wine.
LOWER DECK STANDARD
In the Lower deck there are 5 cabins with different types of accommodation. 4 convertible rooms, either Twin or Queen Size bed, and 1 Single bed cabin.
It is equipped with:
- Air Conditioning
- Private Bathroom
- Hot Water
- 110 V outlets
- Reading Lamps
- Windows with ocean view
- Accommodation in double/twin/single cabin with private facilities (no triple cabins available).
- All meals on board (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks).
- Soft drinks (water, coffee, and tea).
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking naturalist guide.
- All transfers in Galapagos (airport-yacht-airport transfers are only guaranteed if the flight has been booked through us).
- Snorkeling gear (masks, fins, and snorkel)
- For safety reason we highly recommend you bring your own mask for snorkel.