Known by many as “The Champion of the Galapagos”, Santa Cruz II has become a world-famous leader in sustainability efforts. Celebrated by many for her low guest-to-guide ratio, her sleek design and for her amazing dedication to sustainability.
Fitting a max total of 90 guests in 50 comfortable cabins across her three decks, guests can choose from luxuriously appointed single, double and triple cabins and are guaranteed the full attention of her highly competent and experienced naturalist guides, all lead by expedition leaders who are world-famous as some of the most talented and qualified experts in the entire archipelago.
SANTA CRUZ DELUXE CRUISE
The Santa Cruz yacht is an Expedition Vessel specifically designed to operate in isolated regions of the Galapagos Islands, making it the perfect fit for exploring the remote places of the archipel. Our state-of-the-art design affords the perfect infrastructure for exploration. Discover the Galapagos the same way the early explorers did, with no other boats in sight! We guarantee exclusive access to the islands so you’ll always feel like the visitor site is there just for you. Small groups – average just 12 guests or fewer per guide- are guaranteed and all the required equipment is ready and set for your convenience. In case of the unlikely event of an emergency, our onboard Medical Officer is available on site, 24 hours a day.
Free shore excursions natural history lectures and transfers in the Galapagos.
Free consultations with our Medical officer, on-call 24/7.
WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
Top-ranking naval officers as Captains and First Officers
60+ years of experience and reliability
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Bar and Lounge
Outdoor terrace / BBQ
Reading room and natural history library
Multiple purpose room
Hot tubs (2)
Wi-Fi hotspot (intermittent/ low bandwidth connection)
24/7 coffee station (free coffee, tea, and water)
Safe-deposit box (in cabin)
Wet suit rental
Glass bottom boat
Pangas (inflatable dinghies for coastal exploration)
Social areas feature extended outdoor balconies
- L’Occitane-en-Provence products for the bathroom
- Extra luxury pillows
- Luxury book in special edition to take home
- Air conditioner
- Wide windows
- Multiple outlets
- Public address system
- Reading lights
- Free internet access (some restrictions apply)
- Includes use of wetsuit (for surface diving)
- Room turndown service
- Photos and videos of the expedition on CD
- All meals during the cruise
- Transfers on the islands on the days of operation
- Visits and excursions accordung to the itinerary
- English speaking naturalist guide
- Medical care on board (but not the cost of medication)
- Snorkel Equipment
* Note: internet connections onboard consist of 2 computer stations in the business center and wifi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth. fee of $40+taxes.