Motor yacht Aqua will navigate around the breathtaking outdoors of the unique Galapagos Archipelago. We will take you to only the best areas around the islands so you can see the most incredible wildlife below the waves. Every day we will anchor at two selected visitor’s sites and organise at least two excursions.
You will observe marine life from different perspectives with our balanced excursion programme and even amazing birdlife during your spare time!
TECHNICAL AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Model: NA
- Year: 2021
- Power: Information not available
- Speed: 10.00 [Knots]
- Type: Information not available
- Length: 25.00 [Mt]
- Width: 5.50 [Mt]
- Draft: Information not available
- Water Capacity: Information not available
- Fuel Capacity: Information not available
- Zodiac: 2
Here at Galapagos, we pride ourselves on our diving safety record. That is why all our staff has been trained in primary first aid and secondary care, and no expense has been spared in relevant safety departments. We have a fully stocked first aid kit on board, as well as emergency oxygen and a trauma kit.
Every effort has been made to attain high-security standards. On the bridge, we have an EPIRB, marine rescue GPS to locate our divers, long-range radio phone (for use in emergencies only), FM and SW Radio, and VHF and SSB radio. There are also fire detectors throughout the boat and a large number of fire extinguishers. All of our staff are trained by a fire control specialist in the unlikely event of an outbreak. There is also an adequate number of personal flotation devices and lifebuoys.
The social areas have ample spaces to spend time and relax, whether enjoying a glass of good wine.
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full board), filtered water, tea and coffee.
- All excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary, guided by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels and snorkelling gear (snorkel, mask and flippers).
- Wetsuits are also available for rent.